We're calling on the young people of Wiltshire to join our team to help make sure the views of children and young people are listened to.
We want to hear from children and young people aged 16-25 who have something to say about the health and social care services they use - and who want to help others get their voices heard.
Young Healthwatch Wiltshire is open to anyone who wants to make a difference to their community and has an interest in the rights and wellbeing of young people.
Why volunteer with us?
- Make a difference to your community
- Meet new people
- Boost your skills and knowledge
- Get training and support
- Add valuable experience to your CV
- Do as much or as little as you like, whatever you can give
What can I do as a young volunteer?
- Storyteller - create a blog or video about your experiences of health and care.
- Listener - listen to the experiences of others.
- Young Ambassador - spread the word of Healthwatch Wiltshire and empower others to speak out.
- Media Guru - help create promotional materials and help us reach more young people on social media.
- Influencer - come to our meetings and talk to us about what we should be working on.
How else can I get involved?
Follow us on social media:
- Sign up to our news alerts to find out more about our work
- Come and chat to us at events we're going to in your community
- Invite us to your youth or community group to hear more about who we are and what we do.
Download the Wiltshire Mental Health Support Services List for Young People
If you would like this information in a different format, email email@example.com or call 01225 434218.
You can also:
- Zoom in on the PDF to make the text bigger
- Print the PDF at A3 size to make the text bigger
- Use a screenreader such as GoogleTalkback or JAWS to read the document