This was an unannounced Enter and View visit which was conducted as part of Healthwatch Wiltshire’s quality monitoring work.
The purpose of the visit was to:
- Look at the quality of life of the people living at Laverstock Care Centre.
- Identify examples of good practice, and any areas which could be improved.
- Observe residents and relatives engaging with the staff and their surroundings.
- Capture the experience of residents and relatives and any ideas they may have for change.
- To find out about recent quality improvements and assess how these can be sustained and further developed.