The project includes:
Analysis of current dementia community support services across Wiltshire
- Researching provision of current services to get an up to date picture.
- Reviewing previous dementia engagement data and collating people’s views and experiences.
Developing a quality framework
- Specific new engagement about what people think is important in dementia community services.
- Evaluating some existing frameworks and guidance.
- Proposing a quality checklist which incorporates service user views about what is important to them.