We would like people aged 16-25 to take part in our mystery shop focusing on what’s good and what could be improved about mental health support available locally for young people.
Julie Brown, Healthwatch Wiltshire Manager, said:
“We want young people to help us with this project so we can understand how well online mental health support works for them and what changes they would like to see.
“Sharing your views can make a real impact on how these services are developed, and even if you can only spare an hour or two, your feedback will be invaluable in ensuring young people’s voices are heard.”
Sign up today
If you would like to become a mystery shopper, please email Jo Woodsford, Volunteer and Partnerships Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org
All volunteers will receive full training and support from the Healthwatch Wiltshire team.
Why volunteer with us?
- Make a difference to your community
- Meet new people
- Boost your skills and knowledge
- Get training and support
- Add valuable experience to your CV - we can even give you a reference
- Do as much or as little as you like, whatever you can give.
What can I do as a volunteer?
Young Healthwatch Wiltshire volunteer roles include:
- Storyteller - create a blog or video about your experiences of health and care.
- Listener - listen to the experiences of others.
- Young Ambassador - spread the word of Healthwatch Wiltshire and empower others to speak out.
- Media Guru - help create promotional materials and help us reach more young people on social media.
- Influencer - come to our meetings and talk to us about what we should be working on.
What else can I do?
Sign up to our news alerts to find out more about our work.