Our latest round-up of news and information from April 2020.
Highlights in our April ebulletin include:
- What we've been hearing from you during the coronavirus outbreak is now available to read in our new Insight Report, which we will be publishing regularly during the pandemic.
- We've launched a survey which will look at how your care has been affected by the outbreak. What's working well and what could be better?
- Dedicated pages on our website offer advice and support on coping with the crisis.
- We set our priorities for 2020/21 based on the views of local people.
- We announce our new magazine, Voices!