Tell us what you think of adult social care advice team

We're asking for the views and experiences of people who have been in touch with Wiltshire Council to get help and support with social care.
woman at payphone

Wiltshire Council provides support and information on adult social care services through a helpdesk called the Advice and Contact Service, which was set up in April 2018. 

Any adult living in Wiltshire, or thinking about moving to the area, including family and friends, can contact this team to find out how social care and other services could help.
Our survey will look at how well this new service is working and identify any areas that could be improved.
Stacey Sims, Healthwatch Wiltshire Manager, said:

“People have told us that they struggle to find the information they need around adult social care and that carers and people who pay for their own care find this especially difficult.
“Because of this feedback and the development of the new Advice and Contact team, we would like to hear from anyone who has used the service to share their experiences with us.  
“Your feedback will then be shared with the team and their commissioners so they can understand what’s going well and where improvements can be made.”

How you can get involved 

Two versions of the survey are now available online, and can be completed depending on how you accessed the Advice and Contact Service.

If you contacted the team by telephone:

Take the survey

If you contacted the team by email:

Take the survey

If you prefer, you can have a chat about your experiences with a member of the Healthwatch Wiltshire team, either on the phone or in your own home, please call us on 01225 434218 or email us at to arrange. 

All feedback is anonymous.

More information on the Advice and Contact Service is available here

Share your thoughts

You can help make health and care services better by sharing your experiences and ideas.

Talk to us