The three groups, which are responsible for the planning, buying and monitoring of health services across the region, are to become a single organisation in April 2020.
Lay members will have a key role in ensuring the newly merged Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire (BSW) CCG exercises its functions effectively, efficiently, economically and with good governance.
The search is on for local individuals with strong links to public and patient engagement to help improve health, reduce inequalities and provide the best services for a diverse population.
More information on the roles can be found by clicking on the following links:
- BSW CCG lay member Audit
- BSW CCG lay member Finance
- BSW CCG lay member Primary Care Commissioning
- BSW CCG lay member Patient and Public Engagement
- BSW CCG lay member Registered Nurse
- BSW CCG lay member Secondary Care Specialist
Applications close at 12pm on Sunday 15 December.