About this event
Find out more about future health priorities for Wiltshire.
Nicki Millin, Strategy and Transformation Director for the newly merged BSW (Bath and North East Somerset (BANES), Swindon and Wiltshire) Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) will explain the plans for the merged CCG which comes into effect from 1 April 2020 and provide an overview of their five year plan.
There are five strategic objectives:
- Improve the health and wellbeing of our population
- Develop sustainable communities
- Sustainable secondary care services
- Transforming care across BSW
- Creating stronger networks of health and care professionals to deliver the NHS Long Term Plan and BSW’s operational plan.
The CCG is keen to engage with local voluntary sector organisations who contribute to these objectives.
These information sessions have been organised by Wessex Community Action, Community First and Wiltshire Community Foundation, in partnership with BSW Clinical Commissioning Group.
Find out more about the BSW CCG on their website.